Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yes, I am definitely a new blogger!

Today I am learning a lot about blogging. Even on the most basic blogging website, I still can't figure out what I'm doing. Arggghhh! But don't worry, my faithful 2 maybe 3 followers, I'll get it eventually and be blogging all over the place.

So I cut my hair about a month ago, and it was really cute, but now it's growing out again and I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm certainly not going to go and get an expensive cut once a month when it starts growing out, but at the same time, do I want to grow my hair back out again? Having it short is way less expensive when it comes to products, but it does cause a problem with Jazzercize since I can't pull it back anymore. Too many decisions!

My husband is no help because he likes it however I do my hair (although he did tell me the other day when I asked him if my hair looked alright that he'd seen it better). Hmmm, how should I read into that?!

Well, if you have any advice, I'd love to hear it. Be on the lookout for the creation/continuation of my new short story about Judy. And be on the lookout for your own Judy! I'd love to meet all of my fellow Jazzercize-stretching friends!

Jenjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment